6/14/07

damn this life.

why do i always get hurt under the same fuckin circumstance? i know no one's gonna bother readin this, specially the ones involved but i don't fuckin care. i just want answers. answers why. why i always experience this. why i always get hurt with "them". and why promises are taken for granted. you told me you'd never love "___". you told me you'll wait for me. you told me "wla munag love life". but why is this happening? i don't know everything or i don't know anything at all. but there's one thing i know for sure, i feel that there's something out there, that's gonna hurt me real bad if i knew about it. whatever happens, i still love you. yes, i really do. and i know that you don't wanna care. then fine, do it your way. but i still want you to know that i love you. and i can and will love you better than "___" can do. you know that. you just have to admit it to yourself. stop denying everything your heart tells you. you know we can work this out. you just have to believe. believe in me and believe in yourself. i don't care about anything anymore. i just want you back.

10111

No comments: