7/20/07

torn between nothing at all.

it was a dark day.
the day you left me.
i always thought, it would be easy to let you go.
but it was not.

then, just like dawn.
light shined on me.
months after that dark day.
another came.
but i knew this was different.
i knew there can be nothing expected from this.

but just like that.
everything went on rampage.
my heart kept calling out.
for you. and. for you.
my heart kept beating.
for me.
or maybe it's the other way around.
my heart calls for me.
and my heart beats for the two of you.

anyway.
i can never expect something from you.
and you.
i know there's always an option.
a choice for everything.
but maybe right now, there is no choice for me.
no choice including you two.

since you two have your own lives to worry about.
maybe i'll just stay right here.
on the outside of love.
on the outskirts of your worlds.
this is how it's been.
and maybe, how it always will be.

maybe i'll just wait.
till one of you calls upon me.
till one of you notice how i feel.
or maybe.
until another one comes around.
who will be much more deserving of my attention.

to the love.
that goes unnoticed.

10111

No comments: