10/16/07

been a while.

been a while since i posted something here.
maybe i was just not in the mood to write.
or to express my confusion about myself.

last night.
i dreamt of someone.
a girl.
i know her.
and i like her.
the last time i saw her was about 2 or 3 yrs ago so,
i don't know why i dreamt of her,
but in my dream
she came back from where she is right now.
came back here.
with me.
and now, i'm missing her.
and i don't know why.
all day, i thought about her.
even though there's no chance that she's thinkin' of me too.

im so lost.
i need saving.

then again, a knock on my ym.
someone went online.
and i was lost even more.
here it goes again.
my head spinning.
my heart beating fast.
the feeling of not knowing what to do.
the fear of being rejected,
all over again.
the thought of what might have been.
and everything negative follows.

analcom tomorrow.
cocirfu on friday.
hell of a night for me,
on a hell week.

10111

No comments: