8/3/10

Back.

Hitting up blogspot again (at last). I guess this time I'll just write whatever I want to. Time to shed these skins.

Anyway I've been wanting to start blogging again since May. I just don't have the courage to to do so. You see, I am a man of words. I write and speak about everything in my mind but it seems that when I do, I keep missing on the important points I would like to share about. I really don't know why. Maybe because my attention is all but distorted and I've got a lot of things running through my mind at those points in time. Also I am the type of person who realizes things while writing. And this my friends would be the same reason why I am so afraid to blog slash write again. I've been trying to escape shades and issues within the whole existence of my life. There are so many things that I need to go through. So many issues that needs to be resolved. Yet here I am, walking this Earth as if I can carry all my friend's problems. Why the hell do I do that? Maybe because I don't want to face my own fears, issues, memories etc. I want to escape from the reality that awaits me. Many times I've planned to fix these issues. Patch things up. But I always end up failing. I don't have the heart to do these things and I really don't know where to draw such gigantic amount of energy and courage. 

Well that's it for now. I'll be writing again soon. I hope this new entry can help me move on, take the leap and accept the challenges ahead.



10111

No comments: