8/7/07

decisions. choices.

every person makes their own decisions/choices.
some maybe for the better, others for the worse.
for me, i don't know if this will bring me good things or bad.
but i will stand up for it.
all that i've said is what i've felt for such a long time.
and hiding it will just make things worse.
and now that i have made mine, there will be no turning back.
even if these things will make my life harder.
i will take it.
it is my risk.
there is no point in being scared to lose somethings.
when you've already lost them.
i've already lost so much things.
important things.
including the one i love.
and my dreams with that person.
pain can do so much to a person.
it can alter one's point of view.
and also affect one's ability to decide for itself.
maybe, time will tell what will happen to me.
as for now.
i stand by my word.


10111

No comments: