8/17/07

a prayer.

the sickness.

i need an escape.

first i needed someone to trust, then that person betrayed me. next i needed companionship, friendship and someone to talk to, and now it is being deprived of me. why does it seem like the world's anger is upon me. all the simple things i need is taken away from me. the incidents that lead me to these stiuation were never part of the plan. and the plan, was to be happy. is it then safe to say that i cannot be happy for the world is against it? it has never been about me in the past three years. it was always about someone,the one i loved. but why is it like this now? when it's time for me, for myself, things are beginning to turn into a mess. now i really don't know what i've gotten myself into. all this pain and suffering, coming one after another, it just doesn't feel right. also with my finals coming, i really really don't know what to do anymore. i really don't know who to trust and who to be with. i know im no angel or saint, but why does problems come like this?

again, i am all alone. there is no one else here, but me.

all i ask, is an escape to this mess. i just want everything to be alright again. the way it used to be minus the person who lied to me of course. and maybe, plus the person whom i will trust, for the rest of my life.

Amen.

10111


No comments: