8/4/07

weak.

everyone has their own weakness and my weakness is my fear.
there's so much things i wanna do, but because of these fears there's nothing i have accomplished.
i've always told myself to do what i want, to pursue my dreams and to make myself happy.
but until now, there's still so much out there that is left unfinished.
i always start things but i don't end up finishing them.
maybe because of these fears, or maybe because i get discouraged.
discouraged by the obstacles that the world present upon me,
as well as obstacles i myself conjure infront of me.

i am weak.

yesterday, i've realized that i've got so much time.
so much opportunities. and so much things i wanna do.
but i've still got no plans, on how to deal with these.
maybe, i just need a driving force.
an imaginary hand to guide me through all of the things i wanna do.
and help me accomplish things.
great things which are worth a stranger's praise.
and things which will make people happy.

i pray for this hand to come.
i pray for inspiration to present itself.
i pray for my fears.

10111

No comments: